You and your guests can make full use of all the facilities, including:
- The Manor Club is situated in the Manor House and includes a beautiful lounge opening out on to the south facing terrace, originally the drawing room, where you can have coffee or tea with friends, read a magazine or just enjoy the peace of the room and the superb views.
- The library has many books and periodicals that are there for residents to freely use. Many residents contribute books to the library shelves for others to read.
- A fully equipped gym is available.
- The Manor Club mini bus is available for daily shopping trips and days out further afield.
- A wide range of activities and events is planned by the Estate Manager as well as the clubs that residents set up, such as the Bridge Club. There is also a games room that can be used for a wide range of board games.
- Lincombe Manor boasts extensive grounds where residents can walk, sit and enjoy the open air, take in the magnificent views over Tor Bay, and enjoy croquet on the front lawn.