You and your guests can make full use of all the facilities, including:
- The Wispers Club is situated in Oak Hall and includes a beautiful lounge opening out on to the south facing terrace, originally the drawing room, where you can have coffee or tea with friends, read a magazine or just enjoy the peace of the room and views over the beautiful grounds.
- The library has many books and periodicals that are there for residents to freely use. Many residents contribute books to the library shelves for others to read.
- A fully equipped gym, with personal trainer if you wish is available, subject to a fee. Within the gym area are arranged keep fit classes, yoga and Pilates. There is an additional cost per class.
- Hairdressing and beauty service available to all residents in their apartments at an additional cost.
- The Wispers Club mini bus is available for daily shopping trips and days out further afield.
- A wide range of activities and events is planned by the Estate Manager as well as the clubs that residents set up, such as the Bridge Club.
- Wispers Park boasts extensive grounds where residents can walk, sit and enjoy the open air, or enjoy croquet on the front lawn, as well as carpet bowls, weather permitting.